Amber’s practice focuses on all aspects of commercial real estate. Her breadth of experience in commercial real estate allows her to provide her clients with pragmatic legal advice in order to get deals closed. Amber regularly represents developer clients in the development, acquisition, disposition and financing of commercial real estate. Amber also represents borrowers and lenders in connection with acquisition and construction loans on a variety of projects secured by real estate as well as workouts of such loans. In addition, Amber represents banks and other lending institutions in connection with non-performing loans, including judicial foreclosures and restructuring of distressed loans.
Amber frequently represents commercial landlords and tenants in the preparation and negotiation of leases for office, retail and industrial facilities, including ground leases. Her diverse background in leasing has given her a good understanding of what can be expected in negotiations in order to efficiently finalize leases for clients.
Amber joined Roe Cassidy Coates & Price, P.A. in 2007 after serving for two years as Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable D. Garrison Hill, State Circuit Court Judge for the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit, Greenville, South Carolina.
- Wofford College, B.A., cum laude, 2002
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D., 2005
- Greenville County Bar Association
- Julie Valentine Center Board of Directors
- South Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Women Lawyers
- South Carolina – 2005
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina – 2009
- South Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Star® 2013-2020
- Legal Elite for Commercial Real Estate by Greenville Business Magazine, 2019-2021