Amber is a native of Columbia, South Carolina. She graduated from Wofford College in 2002 and received her Juris Doctor from the University of South Carolina School of Law in 2005.
Amber represents banks and other lending institutions in connection with non-performing loans, including judicial foreclosures and restructuring of distressed loans. She represents both borrowers and lenders in commercial real estate transactions and also handles residential real estate transactions and business transactions. Amber joined Roe Cassidy Coates & Price, P.A. in 2007 after serving for two years as Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable D. Garrison Hill, State Circuit Court Judge for the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit, Greenville, South Carolina.
- Wofford College, B.A., cum laude, 2002
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D., 2005
- Greenville County Bar Association
- Julie Valentine Center Board of Directors
- South Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Women Lawyers
- South Carolina – 2005
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina – 2009