Bo is a native of Seneca and graduated from the College of Charleston with a degree in International Business. He continued his education at the University of South Carolina where he earned a Juris Doctor from the School of Law and an International Master of Business Administration from the Darla Moore School of Business in 2011. After graduating, Bo spent three years as Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Alexander S. Macaulay and the Honorable R. Scott Sprouse. Bo then practiced in an upstate litigation firm prior joining Roe Cassidy Coates & Price.
Bo focuses his practice in the areas of medical malpractice defense, business litigation, professional liability defense, and governmental law.
- College of Charleston, B.S., 2006
- University of South Carolina School of Law, JD, 2011
- University of South Carolina Darla Moore School of Business, International Master of Business Administration (IMBA), 2011
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Greenville County Bar Association
- Oconee County Bar Association
- South Carolina – 2011