Cole J. Goode is a clerk in the Litigation practice group. Cole graduated from Texas Tech University School of Law in 2022. Cole attended the Citadel, the Military College of South Carolina and graduated from Dallas Baptist University, where he received his Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice. He was a four-time Dean’s list honors recipient.
While in law school, Cole worked as a summer intern for two firms where he gained experience in litigation, insurance defense, and medical malpractice. He also clerked at the Kern County (CA) District Attorney’s office.
Cole recently relocated to Greenville with his fiancé and spends his time golfing, weightlifting, and playing guitar.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 2022
- Dallas Baptist University, B.S., 2019
- South Carolina, not admitted
- Pro Bono Achievement Award, Texas Tech University, May 2022
- Sleep Tight Kids, 2022-current
- Crescent Point Retirement Home, 2017-2018
- Dallas Life Homeless Shelter, 2016-2017
- Rotary Club, Marine Military Academy, 2013-2015