Not Admitted in South Carolina
Lillian is an associate attorney in the Litigation practice.
Before relocating to Greenville, Lillian gained extensive experience defending manufacturers, distributors, and retailers of automobiles, lithium-ion batteries, and other products in product liability cases alleging wrongful death and serious injuries. In addition to handling appeals in state courts throughout multiple states in the Southeast, Lillian has also represented clients in premises liability and general liability matters.
Lillian received her Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, from the Georgia State University College of Law. During law school, she served on the school’s Law Review as an Associate Articles Editor and twice participated in moot court, receiving the award of Best Brief in the national Prince Evidence Memorial Competition in 2019.
As a new resident of Greenville, Lillian enjoys biking and exploring the city with her husband and golden retriever.
- Georgia State University College of Law, magna cum laude, J.D., 2020
- University of Louisville, B.S., 2017
- Member, State Bar of Georgia
- Pupil, Bleckley Inn of Court, 2019-2020
- Georgia, 2020
- Prince Evidence Memorial Team, Best Brief 2019
- CALI Excellence Award, Legislation
- CALI Excellence Award, Insurance Law
- Co-Author – Legal Alert: U.S. Supreme Court Rejects Manufacturer’s Arguments on Specific Jurisdiction