Our team provides experienced bankruptcy representation to both businesses and lenders. Our clients include local, regional, and national banks, financial institutions, and commercial creditors.
Recognized Expertise in Bankruptcy Law
Jim Cassidy is designated by the South Carolina Supreme Court as a Certified Specialist in Bankruptcy and Collection law. We represent clients both in negotiations and in the courtroom. Our firm also serves as counsel to US Bankruptcy Trustees in bankruptcy litigation to pursue claims against parties that may lead to recoverable assets.
Assisting Clients in a Diversity of Banking Matters:
- Foreclosures, collections, restructuring distressed loans and workouts
- Creditor’s rights – we assist institutional clients in utilizing procedures and documentation to protect the ability of the creditor to protect the creditor in the event of a default or bankruptcy.
- Commercial lending and real estate finance
- Our firm serves as lender’s counsel in connection with complex commercial financing, including SBA financing.
- Lender liability litigation
Know When to Speak to an Attorney
If you have legal questions, speaking with a qualified and experienced attorney will help ensure you’re making the best, informed decisions.